Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Update

Somehow May has come and gone but God has done so much this month.

I'll do quick bullet points (some with pics) and then come back with other post to go more in depth :)
  • At the end of April, Jared gave a sermon on the importance of community and Life Groups, from this message we got one more Life Group started.  YAY!  God is on the move!
  • Finally in a permanent place...I've moved!  I now live with a fabulous, young family from HOZ.  And my new home is only ten minutes from HOZ!
  • Esther...love that book in the Bible.  The Lord has brought a lot of breakthrough in my life through her story: honing in on my identity in Him; breaking through disappointment and unmet expectations and again showing me how much I mean to Him (will go into more detail in another post :) ).
  • Planned the next women's event....Ladies' Breakfast which we'll talk on what it looks like to encourage and exhort each other as women.  Each time we gather the Lord works in our midst and new relationships are built and existing ones grow deeper.  
  • He CARES for me!  WOW!  Undone by how much He truly loves and so deeply cares for me and every detail of my heart (this too will be another post, He is unbelievably awesome.  I love Jesus SO much).
  • Last but not least...I cut my hair.  I went short for the HOT months that await me :)

    As you can see, May was a month that God worked a lot with my heart, re-aligning me in many areas of my life.  What a privilege to be called his favorite daughter and to really know it!

    Thanks for supporting me in all your prayers! 
    hosanna


No comments:

Post a Comment